FS: Price Reduction 1960s Hamilton Masterpiece Automatic $125 10k Gold Filled

Thread: FS: Price Reduction 1960s Hamilton Masterpiece Automatic $125 10k Gold Filled

FS: Price Reduction 1960s Hamilton Masterpiece Automatic $125 10k Gold Filled

This is a 1960s Hamilton Masterpiece automatic in great condition. The date features quick-set.
    It only takes a few shakes to get this going and the time keeping is on point. Reserve lasts about a day or so.
    The Dial is clean. The case has mild wear. Crystal has mild scratches. Can maybe be buffed out.
    On the back it says, "Presented to Eugene W. Key In appreciation of 30 years service B. F. Goodrich", 10K Gold Filled, Hamilton.
    This watch will be a definite keeper. I've worn it for a while now and it's served me well with no issues.
    Price is $125 and I'm also open to offers. Payment through paypal. Free shipping in the US. For international, contact me to discuss rates. My email is [email protected].
    Please don't hesitate to PM or email me with any comments or questions! I WILL reply.
    Thanks for looking.

Last edited by mayo1981; October 7th, 2009 at 19:50. Reason: Price Reduction

Re: FS: Price Reduction 1960s Hamilton Masterpiece Automatic $125 10k Gold Filled

Bump and price reduction to $125. I'm in need of some emergency funds, so I'd like to get this sold!

Thread Information