Well, I started out on other fora at $225, dropped the price to $215, then $210, then $200 and had some lookers and tire kickers, but nobody bought it. I paid closer to $300 for it and the bracelet alone should be worth $100 it is so nice! At $180, this is a steal for a watch with a Swiss Quartz Chrono movement, Mother of Pearl dial, applied markers, solid end link bracelet with 4mm thick screwed links and a solid ss hidden butterfly deployant.

The only reason for me selling it is I have many watches and I don't wear it enough. This is a prototype (only 20 made worldwide), so there are only 19 others out there in the world.

If you want a REALLY nice sporty dress watch that is not gold, this is your perfect match! This watch goes great with a suit or with jeans & shorts!

This is a large watch for a tonneau and is 40mm wide w/o crown, 44mm with crown. Usually, tonneau shaped watches are too small.

The watch has a beautiful mother of pearl dial that looks black, but is really chocolate brown. The brown only shows up in light at a certain angle, but when you see it, it is beautiful. The numbers and markers are applied. The bracelet is totally solid and has solid end links with 4mm thick screwed links.

You can find a very similar watch at bernardwatch.com called an Avier Statesman, but the price will be much, much higher and close to $700.

I wore it once or twice, so it really is like new with no scratches and only very light desk diver marks on bracelet. Comes with prototype certificate and a nice piano lacquer signed gift box. Also, I have the extra links.

I paid almost $300 for it and have reduced the price to $180 SHIPPED via Priority Mail to you in the US! Will ship outside US and will only charge the extra to ship internationally.

I would consider a trade for the right watch - I am pretty picky, but will entertain trade requests. PayPal is preferred and credit cards ok, to [email protected]