FS: Rare Vintage Seiko 7C43-6020 Tuna Shrouded Case Divers Watch - 950 USD

Thread: FS: Rare Vintage Seiko 7C43-6020 Tuna Shrouded Case Divers Watch - 950 USD

FS: Rare Vintage Seiko 7C43-6020 Tuna Shrouded Case Divers Watch - 950 USD

Possibly one of the rarest Seiko dive watches from the 1980s. Very seldom seen for sale. Only selling as I do not use it and I am looking at a SeaDweller. Personally I have only seen 2 - 3 for sale in the last 10 years and none were in anywhere as nice as condition as mine.

An evolution of the late 1970s Tuna shrouded case dive watches, but with a plastic shroud that was obviously all the rage 8n the 1980s and 90s. Guess they thought that plastic and synthetics were going to take over the world back then.

Watch is in almost mint condition - the photos do not do it justice. Watch runs and sets and keeps time. Shroud is not cracked. Hardex crystal is also perfect. Case back would date this one as being made in February 1991.

Happy to answer any questions - but really if you have clicked on the link and photos you would have to be a collector and know what you are looking at. Can also send more photos or upload if required.

Watch will be sent with signature required on delivery and with track and trace.

Specs are
    • Diameter: 44 mm
    • Case height: 13 mm
    • Case Length: 41mm
    • Case material: Stainless Steel
    • Lug Width: 18 mm
    • Water resistance: 200 meters
    • Movement: Seiko 7C43A
    • Crystal: Seiko Hardlex

Advertised elsewhere as well.

Looking for 950 including delivery and PP fees.Name:  IMG_7480.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  1.09 MBName:  IMG_7477.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  1.31 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS: Rare Vintage Seiko 7C43-6020 Tuna Shrouded Case Divers Watch - 950 USD

Bump

Thread Information