For sale is my stunning discontinued Seiko SRP233 Limited Edition Baby Tuna (#439/1300). I purchased this watch on WUS a few years back and haven’t been wearing it enough lately, so it’s time to go!
This is a great looking watch that’s in fantastic shape as you can see in the pictures. Bezel, shroud, case, caseback, and crystal are flawless (sorry for some bits of dust in the photos). All watch functions are working properly and it keeps excellent time. Comes with original Seiko case, manual, hang tag, and original Seiko vent rubber strap.
- PVD flattened shark mesh bracelet (and extra mesh links), which I have to say is a perfect match for this watch - $75 USD value
- Aftermarket Yobokies SS shroud - $92 USD value
- Original red plastic shroud
Full disclosure of condition:
- Very small ~1mm surface scratch on one of the lugs
- Crown has very small gouge on one “tooth” which is nearly impossible to see, but can be felt when turning the crown. Tried to capture in photo below.
- Seiko Caliber 4R36 automatic movement with hacking and hand-winding
- 45mm case diameter, 13mm thickness
- Hardlex crystal
- 200m water resistance
- Day and Date Display at 3 o'clock Position
- Superluminova hands and hour markers
- Unidirectional bezel
- 22mm lug width
Asking price is $850, now $800 including Paypal fees and shipped with tracking to CONUS/Canadian verified address. Willing to ship overseas with international buyers covering extra shipping costs.
Long-time WUS member, many WUS purchases as a buyer, 1st time seller. Additional photos, timestamp, etc available by request. If you have any questions, please ask.