Hello:

Up for sale is this rare bird, a Robert Lighton "Hudson" dress watch in 18k gold. This beauty, in excellent condition, features a wonderfully detailed baked enamel dial with italic Arabic numerals, a slightly recessed subdial for seconds, and elegant blued hands. The cushion shaped case, which is about 38mm x 38mm, is crafted in solid 18k gold, as is the matching buckle, and is matched to a domed sapphire crystal. The movement is a modified ETA 2892, gilded and decorated with cotes-de-Geneve. The back has an engraving with initials and a date, which I think looks kind of cool, but you could probably get buffed out if you dont' like it. Altogether, this is a really elegant, striking package with great wrist presence-- I've had several people mistake it for a Vacheron, including a salesperson at a famed watch shop in NYC.

The strap is a Camille Fournet alligator that has been worn fewer than 10 times, and is coupled with the original Robert Lighton solid 18k buckle. I am also open to delivering the watch w/o the strap at a lower pric.

I'm asking for $2200 for this rare beauty, which is over $1000 lower than the next best price I can find for it online, and basically just a little above the scrap value of the ~2 oz of 18k gold in this watch. Happy to do in-person sales in NYC but also willing to entertain offers from further afield!

Thanks
Steve