Up for sale is my Rolex Datejust ref 1603 with an uncommon sunburst grey dial.
- Dial is in flawless condition with no flaking or tarnish
- Lume plots are all there and have turned creamy and match the hands
- Comes on it's original jubilee bracelet that will fit a 7.25" wrist
- One of the end links has some rash
- Size: 36mm without crown, 20mm lug width
- Serial: 24xxxxx
- Year: 1970
- Caliber: Automatic cal 1570
- Box/papers: No
- Bracelet/Strap: Original jubilee stamped 1-69 & brown suede strap
I’m asking $3350 USD net to me and will include fully insured shipping within CONUS. No trades please.
For more cool watches, follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/analogcaliber