I am offering for sale this 100% original Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date, commonly referred to as a President. This model 1803 is in a 36mm solid 18k gold case, is personalization free, and is in excellent condition. The watch comes with the original period 18k signed gold flip lock bracelet. This watch has an original Rolex signed crown and 18k gold hands which match the gold stick dial. This Oyster Perpetual was just serviced by an authorized Rolex service facility at the tune of $525.00, and is running strong. Though the 18k gold bracelet has some stretch, it is still entirely wearable. The watch comes with the box, booklet, polishing cloth and calender. The papers on this watch are unfortunately long gone. The serial numbers begin with 14XXXXX. Also included with the watch is a a genuine Rolex leather strap with a Rolex signed 18k buckle. Hope this sparks your interest!

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...slideshow=true

Why pay $8000.00 to $10,000.00+ for a Rolex President when you can pick up this classic for a very reasonable $5200.00, shipped insured to your door. I accept bank transfer, money order, or Paypal. I have over 200 listings on that other auction side with 100% feedback and will gladly provide my user ID for reference. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing. Thanks for looking!