FS: Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN "V" Serial Number *SOLD*

Thread: FS: Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN "V" Serial Number *SOLD*

FS: Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN "V" Serial Number *SOLD*

Letting go of a couple of watches that I just don't wear enough since I "retired." This one is my Rolex GMT Master II, Reference 116710LN with V serial number (2009), black dial and bezel with the green GMT hand. I am the second owner. I bought it from another WUS member in 2013. It was sold new in 2011 through an authorized US retailer. It is on the 78200 brushed steel bracelet with polished center section. The watch includes the box, outer cardboard sleeve, two hang tags and warranty card (showing the original purchase date and location on the reverse side) and 2 extra bracelet links.

The watch is in overall excellent condition. The bezel and crystal are flawless. There are two small marks on the side of the case, one at around the 0900 position on the gmt ring and an even smaller one near the 1700 position. The bracelet has the normal wear marks on the polished surfaces, consistent with a carefully worn piece. I have hardly worn this watch and never travelled with it. It has spent most of the time since I acquired it in my safe. The watch has never been polished, so all edges are nice and sharp. It has never been serviced, but is keeping excellent time (spot on with my iPhone after 24 hours). The bracelet is currently sized for my 6.75" wrist.

I am asking a very reasonable price of $8750. I will include fully insured shipping in this price. Zelle or wire transfer preferred, but I'll accept PP with buyer paying fees. Face to face transaction in the Los Angeles area is also possible. I have bought and sold a fair number of watches here on the forum, including Rolex, Omega and Panerai.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by TommyG; 10 Minutes Ago at 17:15.
    Rolex GMT Master II, Panerai Luminor 1950 GMT PAM535, Omega SMPc GMT, Sinn 856 UTC, Sinn 156-B Military, Stowa Marine Original, MKII LRRP GMT Custom, Glycine Airman 18 GMT, Glycine Airman 1953 LE, Porsche Design Dashboard Chrono

Re: FS: Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN "V" Serial Number *SOLD*

Watch is now sold. Thanks WUS and buyer!
    Rolex GMT Master II, Panerai Luminor 1950 GMT PAM535, Omega SMPc GMT, Sinn 856 UTC, Sinn 156-B Military, Stowa Marine Original, MKII LRRP GMT Custom, Glycine Airman 18 GMT, Glycine Airman 1953 LE, Porsche Design Dashboard Chrono

Thread Information