FS: Seiko Limited Edition Marine Master SBDX021 JDM ( SLA019 ) - Almost new

Thread: FS: Seiko Limited Edition Marine Master SBDX021 JDM ( SLA019 ) - Almost new

FS: Seiko Limited Edition Marine Master SBDX021 JDM ( SLA019 ) - Almost new

For sale is a barely worn Seiko Prospex (Marine Master) SBDX021 which is the Japanese Domestic Market version of the SLA019. The ceramic green dial and bezel of this limited edition (1968) pieces was inspired by the lush green forests of Yakushima, a famous Japanese dive location. Having seen the normal black Marine Master, this piece really is mesmerizing. Here's a marketing piece from Seiko on the watch:

https://www.seikowatches.com/us-en/p...rativeedition/

The watch comes as a full set with an unworn rubber OEM band, the new unworn and unsized stainless bracelet and a Strapcode rubber strap on deployant clasp. The Strapcode band is sized to my 6.5 inch wrist but can be extended a bit. Booklets, hang tags, outer and inner boxes are included.

This watch was purchased new and worn less than 5 times over the last 6 months. Upon inspection I cannot find any imperfections, even with my loupe.

My asking price is $2950 for everything listed, shipped in the continental US. Bank wire preferred but I will take PayPal from a reputable buyer (and buyer pays PayPal fees).

Please let me know if you have any questions. I have plenty of positive feedback on this forum as well as the Rolex Forum under user name "wooly".

Thanks!

Last edited by wooly88; 1 Week Ago at 02:47.

Re: FS: Seiko Limited Edition Marine Master SBDX021 JDM ( SLA019 ) - Almost new

BUMP

Re: FS: Seiko Limited Edition Marine Master SBDX021 JDM ( SLA019 ) - Almost new

TTT

Thread Information