Up for sale today is my limited edition Seiko Golden Tuna SBBN040 or S23626J1. The watch is in great condition with no visible marks on the coating or ceramic shroud besides a very small, hidden mark on the buckle where tongue meets the buckle. Admittedly, the bezel is tough to turn, but other than that, the watch functions incredibly and keeps fantastic time. It comes with all its boxes and papers, its original strap with its metal keeper and a short version of the Uncle Seiko GL831 reproduction strap for that retro Seiko diver look.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.
Asking price: 1550 USD CONUS only
- Driving system : Quartz
- Caliber Number : 7C46
- Band material : Silicon
- Case : Pure Titanium Case (Gold Colored Plating Plated · Ceramic Shroud)
- Glass : Sapphire crystal
- Lumi Brite : Hands and indexes
- Accuracy : ±15 seconds per month
- Water resistance : 1000m water resistance suitable for saturation diving
- Battery : Approx. 5 years
- Magnetic reluctance : Magnetic resistance
- Size : H49.4mm x W49.4mm x D15.3mm