FS: SEIKO SKX007 ON SUPER JUBILEE WITH UPGRADED SEIKO CLASP --- $300 USD

Thread: FS: SEIKO SKX007 ON SUPER JUBILEE WITH UPGRADED SEIKO CLASP --- $300 USD

FS: SEIKO SKX007 ON SUPER JUBILEE WITH UPGRADED SEIKO CLASP --- $300 USD

Hello!

Up for sale I have my Seiko SKX007. I have upgraded it with a super jubilee bracelet and the proper Seiko diving clasp with push buttons and dive extension. The watch is in near mint shape cosmetically and it keeps great time. The bracelet is currently sized for a 7 inch wrist but will include all the extra links. Overall there isn't much else to say about this piece, its a stunner and a runner in great shape!

As per all my sales, paypal fees and shipping will be included in the price to anywhere in Canada and the USA. International buyers and I will have to work out a mutually agreed upon price for shipping. I am always open to offers and negotiations on price (within reason) if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message and I will reply within 24 hours (usually within the hour). All sales are final, so please take a good look at the photos and ask any questions you may have!

Cheers,

Eric!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS: SEIKO SKX007 ON SUPER JUBILEE WITH UPGRADED SEIKO CLASP --- $300 USD

OHPF

Re: FS: SEIKO SKX007 ON SUPER JUBILEE WITH UPGRADED SEIKO CLASP --- $300 USD

Sold in a flash! Thanks WUS and buyer!

Thread Information