Offered for sale is my SKX009 which has been heavily modded by Alex @ Artifice Horoworks.
The work which was carried out on a new SKX009 is as follows :
- Hand winding and hacking Seiko 4R36
- Black Day / Date wheel
- Artifice Horoworks custom crown
- New Hands using the original Black Minute and Hour hands from a Baby Tuna (SRP227) and the black seconds hand from a Sumo (SBDC005)
- Seiko Stargate Gen II (SRP493) blue dial
- Original Bezel Insert from SKX009
- Yobokies Coin edge bezel
- Yobokies Single domed sapphire with blue A/R coating
I have worn the watch almost exclusively on a Strapcode Super Jubilee but I'll be retaining this for my SKX007, so the watch will come supplied with a brand new Crafter Blue CB10 Dual Colour Blue/Red rubber strap.
(Thanks to user Thorien for his excellent images)
The watch is in excellent condition as the images suggest, with one minor small scratch on the case back where the bracelet put up a fight during fitment. The watch will also come with the watch tin as supplied by Artifice Horoworks but it doesn't come with any accompanying Seiko box or paperwork.
Only selling the watch as it doesn't really get worn, I favour black dial dive watches and it's too nice a watch to leave it languishing in the box.
I would like £395 (GBP) for the watch and strap via PayPal net to me or Bank Transfer and I’ll cover delivery to the UK/EU, low ball offers will be politely ignored.
I can be contacted via [email protected] or via WUS with the username : woodruffm
I have both excellent references for buying and selling on WUS just search via my username.
Thanks for looking...