FS: Seiko SNZF19 Orange Urchin used but in good condition

Thread: FS: Seiko SNZF19 Orange Urchin used but in good condition

FS: Seiko SNZF19 Orange Urchin used but in good condition

I have for your consideration a Seiko SNZF19 in used but very good condition. Shows some light signs of use, mostly on the bracelet and clasp. Case shows only superficial marks, tiny scratch on crystal (at 54min mark), bezel and insert are clean.

The SNZF19 is a very hard model to find and I offer this for sale with some degree of reluctance. This was part of a two piece collection where the other piece was a SNZH51. Both are exactly opposite of each other. One is an homage to the Rolex Submariner and the other is a nod to the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms.

Was gonna sell both as a package deal for $750, but someone already bought the SNZH51.

This does not pop up very often so if you ever wanted this in your collection, here is a good example. Keeps good time and everything functions as it should. Asking $375 (firm) by wire transfer (no PayPal), inclusive of standard registered shipping to most countries. Please add $25 for EMS which I recommend. Watch and full length bracelet, with box or papers.

Even though you are paying by wire transfer you have absolutely no reason to fear. I am a reputable seller and I do not intend to tarnish all the good feedback I have here so please deal with confidence.

On to the pics....last two show the small scratch on the crystal and a tiny ding on the bottom left side lug. Nothing distressing at all. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Siekoman1477; June 6th, 2019 at 06:47.

BUMP

BUMP

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

BUMP...just a tad big for me plus I'm trying something new so this one is up for grabs. Very rare, I think this is the only one available at the moment, I have not seen another one for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BUMP...will consider reasonable offers.

BUMP...now reduced to $325 for quick sale.

Re: FS: Seiko SNZF19 Orange Urchin used but in good condition

BUMP

Thread Information