FS: Seiko SNZF23 Midsize White Urchin like-new

Thread: FS: Seiko SNZF23 Midsize White Urchin like-new

FS: Seiko SNZF23 Midsize White Urchin like-new

This could be the perfect piece for those looking for a smaller midsize diver's style watch. This elusive white dial version of the famous Seiko Urchin measures 38mm wide with 20mm lug width and 12mm thickness. Looks absolutely stunning on the OEM stainless steel bracelet and equally good on a black nato strap. The white dial also pairs really well with blue, brown and red straps.

I bought this about two months ago from a local AD in my area. It comes with full (kit box and papers). Case and bracelet show only very light signs of use (superficial scuffs). Bezel and crystal are pristine.

This is a discontinued model that is sold out everywhere thus my price reflects scarcity. I am asking $450 for this rare gem. Price is inclusive of PayPal fees and standard registered shipping to most countries. I only have a few pictures available at the time of this posting but I can provide more photos on request. Everything functions as it should and bezel align's perfectly with the dial and chapter ring.

Also for sale is my SKX025, SNKK48 and SNZF11 (full size version of the white urchin). Please see my other postings for more details. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Siekoman1477; July 22nd, 2018 at 06:41.

BUMP....reduced to $300 for this hard to find piece. Watch is in mint condition.

Thread Information