I recently completed this Project Awareish mod at the end of May, here are the details.
Used SRPA21 Japan Dial PADI Turtle was bought with used uncle Seiko beads of rice. Since modded I've worn it 6ish times, keeps good time some blemishes will note. I've polished up the bracelet a bit.
- Yobokies Light Blue SOXA dial
- Yobokies stainless steel SOXA bezel insert
- Dagaz polished chapter ring
- Dagaz SOXA hands
- Crystal Times sapphire domed top hat crystal
- One Second Closer Bezel
- Uncle Seiko Beads of Rice bracelet
- New OEM crystal gasket, OEM case back gasket and OEM bezel gasket greased with Seiko grease.
Marks are circled one at the 12 between lugs due to a slip when roving the OEM bezel. One nick at the top right lug from before I bought it. The bracelet clasp has some scuffs that I couldn't capture.
Comes with the SRPA21 case, manuals and tags. Also comes with 5 extra links for the bracelet, it's currently sized for a 7" wrist.
This thing is great but I've got another watch I'd like to buy and I'm all out of watch funds.
$450, Firm Shipped Insured CONUS PayPal covered.
Thanks for looking let me know if you have any questions.