FS: Sinn 556A.GREEN (Japanese LE of 150), Great Condition w/ Signs of Use

Thread: FS: Sinn 556A.GREEN (Japanese LE of 150), Great Condition w/ Signs of Use

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FS: Sinn 556A.GREEN (Japanese LE of 150), Great Condition w/ Signs of Use

For sale is a beautiful green Sinn 556A watch. This is a Japanese limited edition of 150.

TL;DR $1750 shipped in US

Condition

The watch is in great condition, with normal signs of use, including a long thin scratch on the side of the case and some wear on the bezel, especially at 12:00. There are scratches under the lugs and between the lugs (next to the spring bar holes, the rubber strap is an absolute ..... to put on), but nothing that affects the integrity of the case. Crystal is clear.

Watch Info

This version of the 556 is quite special as it has no date, and the case is a left-hand drive with the crown on the left side. I bought this in early April and measured the timekeeping for 10 days at around +5.6 seconds/day. With a 38.5mm diameter, it wears super well on most wrists.

What's included?

Full set, all boxes, paperwork, strap tool.

The watch will come with the OEM bluish-grey Zulu strap. I also picked up the OEM silicone strap and satin-finished compact clasp, which is $250 on Watchbuys.

More on the silicone strap: currently, it is sized for my 6.5inch wrist. Normally, the 6:00 side of the strap has the Sinn branding on it, while the 12:00 is blank. I currently have two 6:00 sides installed the watch (Sinn branding on both sides), and will include an uncut 12:00 side (no branding).

The current side of the strap that is installed at 12:00 has only had one segment cut from it, which means that, including the uncut side of the strap, you'll have major flexibility to size the fit to your wrist. Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not sure how to word it better!

Price

I'm looking for $1750 shipped and sold in the US (all fees and shipping covered by me). Yes, it's slightly high for a typical Sinn 556, but it's a limited edition of 150. One sold last month for $2100 with the bracelet here on WUS; I bought this for $1975 on eBay without the silicone strap, and there is currently one listed for $1600 without the silicone strap. The others are listed for well over $2000.

Photos

http://imgur.com/a/Y1I3fNY

Name:  a553HiD.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  544.2 KB

Let me know if you have any questions!

Re: FS: Sinn 556A.GREEN (Japanese LE of 150), Great Condition w/ Signs of Use

Bump, still available!

Bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information