WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Sinn T2 blue - Full Kit - factory warranty - fresh service - 2 bonus straps

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  kamonjj 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Sinn T2 in blue. The watch is in great condition, and includes two additional straps! Only selling because I have recently acquired a PO and I'd prefer to add something more dressy to the collection. The watch returned from RGM last month and is running great. Paperwork shows they serviced the movement, replaced the capsule and refilled with gas.

Specs:
Width: 41mm
Thickness: 13.3mm
Lug width: 20mm
Movement: Automatic
Weight: 59gm (head only)

Included:
Box
Paperwork
Warranty card dated August 2016 - remaining factory warranty until August 2019
Spare links
Sizing tools (strap and bracelet links)
2 additional straps (250 dollar value)- blue croc is long length and the brown leather is short length

Condition:
Watch is in great condition overall. It has some strap change marks on the back of the case and some desk diving marks on the bracelet. Crystal and bezel appear to be free of imperfections.

Currently running around +5 secs per day when worn daily (YMMV). RGM stated the power reserve tested over 44 hrs! The amplitude came back very strong 300+, minimal error and is running within COSC when worn. Couldn't ask for more.

Pricing/Shipping info
Priced to move quickly at SOLD 1999.99 SOLD shipped via PayPal. US only, and will be shipped using usps priority with full insurance.

I have plenty of references on forum. Please check the feedback section for details.

Feel free to call or text me at 412-526-8976. Forum PM is okay too.

Pictures:

See less See more
#2 ·
I timed the watch yesterday in 5 positions for your viewing pleasure. All positions were within COSC

Dial up

12 up

Crown up

Dial down

12 down

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.