FS: Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi Gnomon L.E. of 300 Pieces Extra Jubilee Bracelet

Thread: FS: Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi Gnomon L.E. of 300 Pieces Extra Jubilee Bracelet

FS: Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi Gnomon L.E. of 300 Pieces Extra Jubilee Bracelet

Hey WUS,

Up for sale today is my limited to 300 pieces (and long sold out) Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi.

This was my first Steinhart purchase and I've been impressed with the build quality and finishing at this price point. The 39mm case wears extremely well, the handset is gold gilt filled with “old-radium” Superluminova that matches the dial's aged markers and wordings and the domed plexi adds that vintage charm that sapphire simply cannot. Aesthetically, a lovely piece to wear and one that I will certainly miss.

Additional Info:
    Dimensions: 39mm in diameter, 47mm lug to lug, 12mm thick
    Movement: ETA 2824-2/SW 200, élaboré
    Warranty: 20+ months of remaining warranty

What's included: Watch, oyster bracelet with plenty of extra links, additional jubilee bracelet purchased from Steinhart, tag, booklet and an extra nato strap.

I’m asking $675 USD net to me and will include fully insured shipping within CONUS. No trades please.

For more cool watches, follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/analogcaliber
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi Gnomon L.E. of 300 Pieces Extra Jubilee Bracelet

Bump

Bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean 39 Explorer Plexi Gnomon L.E. of 300 Pieces Extra Jubilee Bracelet

Sold!

Thread Information