WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Steinhart Ocean One GMT 42 Black Red w/oyster bracelet, NATO, extra PEPSI bezel; Box/papers

2K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  Aggie88 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Steinhart Ocean One GMT Coke bezel 42mm diameter stainless steel diver. I originally purchased this from Steinhart in August 2015 and it has been a faithful companion since then. It has always kept excellent time at least +/- 6 secs. It includes the oyster bracelet sized for approximately 7 1/4" wrist and there are 3 extra links included. The bracelet clasp has significant scuffs / desk diver marks (which should be easily polished if you wish) and some of the black paint on the bezel between 9 and 12 o'clock has been scuffed. There are some superficial swirls on the case and strap change marks on the underside of the lugs. I have used this swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving and it has always been very reliable. The watch has not been serviced.

Included is a brand new PEPSI bezel from Steinhart made for the watch which I bought early on just in case I wanted to change out the bezel. Also included is a Barton Watch Bands Jetson nylon NATO strap which pairs perfectly with the watch.

I am asking $450 via PayPal including shipping and insurance CONUS only please.

MOVEMENT

ETA 2893-2 Elaboré
  • Swiss Made,
  • automatic
  • 21 Jewels
  • second stop
FUNCTIONS

• screwed Crown
  • Date at " 3 "
  • second time zone using swivel and watch hand
CASE

• Stainless steel 316 L
  • Diameter 42 mm
  • Height 13,5 mm
  • Weight 189g
  • Lug width 22 mm spring bar
  • Sapphire glass flat, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side with date magnifier
  • Bezel Aluminium black-red
  • Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
  • Waterproof to 30 ATM
DIAL & HAND

• Dial black
  • Super Luminova BGW 9

• hour and minute with Superluminova BGW9
  • central second hand
STRAP & BUCKLE

• Strap Stainless steel 22 mm screwed
  • Buckle Stainless steel 18 mm with safety deployment clasp and logo

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump

#3 ·
+1

#4 · (Edited)
Now $475

#5 ·
Bump

#6 ·
Now $450

#7 ·
Bump

#8 ·
Bump

#9 ·
+1

#10 ·
Now reduced to $425

#11 ·
Bump

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.