FS: Steinhart Pan Am w/ OEM Box, Bracelet, Leather Deployant, and Extra B&R Leather Strap

Thread: FS: Steinhart Pan Am w/ OEM Box, Bracelet, Leather Deployant, and Extra B&R Leather Strap

FS: Steinhart Pan Am w/ OEM Box, Bracelet, Leather Deployant, and Extra B&R Leather Strap

Album: https://imgur.com/a/VSNY87q#UYWSX0W

Up for sale is a Steinhart Pan Am (Ocean Vintage Dual Time), including both the Steinhart OEM Bracelet and Leather strap on deployant. As well I'm throwing in the pictured strap from B and R Bands, which is the vintage oak finish.

I purchased the watch directly from Steinhart and while it has always been one of the cooler ones in my collection, it's one of the ones I don't give as much time as it deserves.

The condition of this watch is very good, and the only thing I would note is a slight scratch on the bezel (visible in 10 in the red). The bracelet is in great condition with only a couple minor scuffs. The crown always felt a little grittier to me than most of my Steinharts, but no issues have been observed with the movement, and the case otherwise is in great shape as I don't often get to this watch in rotation.

Selling for **$665 OBO + Shipping**, to verified Paypal accounts in CONUS only. Not interested in any trades or offers outside sale.

Feel free to drop a comment or PM me with any additional questions, as well as check through my feedback on r/watchexchangefeedback. Thanks for looking and all earnest offers!

**Details directly from Steinhart:**

MOVEMENT

ETA 2893-2/SW330, élaboré

Swiss made élaboré Premium

automatic

21 jewels

Hacking second

Decorated movement ,

blue screws and golden STEINHART rotor

FUNCTIONS

screwed Crown

Second time zone set on the bezel + hands

CASE

Stainless steel 316 L

Diameter 42 mm

Height 16 mm

Weight 194g

Lug width 22 mm spring bar

Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side

Bezel Stainless steel, Inlay alu vintage blue/red

Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal

Waterproof to 30 ATM

DIAL & HAND

Dial Beige vintage

Superluminova Vintage, Old Radium hour and minute with Superluminova Vintage " Old Radium "
    central second hand

STRAP & BUCKLE

Strap Stainless steel 22mm screwed

Buckle Stainless steel 18 mm with safety butterfly clasp screwed with logo

Re: FS: Steinhart Pan Am w/ OEM Box, Bracelet, Leather Deployant, and Extra B&R Leather Strap

Bump

Re: FS: Steinhart Pan Am w/ OEM Box, Bracelet, Leather Deployant, and Extra B&R Leather Strap

TTT

Thread Information