FS: (Used) Sinn 856 Non-UTC w/bracelet, strap

Thread: FS: (Used) Sinn 856 Non-UTC w/bracelet, strap

Cool FS: (Used) Sinn 856 Non-UTC w/bracelet, strap

Hello, all.

I reluctantly have up FOR SALE my well-loved Sinn 856 Non-UTC model. This is the full Sinn kit and I am offering it up for $1650 (USD), which includes the original Tegimented watch plus the full Tegimented bracelet as well as the additional rubber/silicone Sinn strap (with Sinn buckle). This watch was originally bought in 2014, I believe, and I had worn it pretty extensively as my everyday "work watch" up till spring of last year when it was sent in for a full service with RGM. It has always been a really good and rugged watch for me and I like it as an everyday watch, but due to everything going with my work nowadays, a smart watch made more sense for me to wear on a daily basis. So, last spring I replaced it with an Apple watch as my daily wearer, and it has seen little to no wear since I got it back from RGM in April.

The watch has a fair amount of wear, at least to the bracelet. It was NOT a safe queen--its definitely been worn and used: there are a lot of scratches and wear marks on the bracelet and there are a couple small dings and a few minor scratches to the case (nothing crazy bad since the bracelet took most of the wear). The exterior AR-coating on the sapphire crystal was also removed at some point as well, which I like actually, but it is worth noting. The strap has some wear too, but overall the watch still looks good and is running great and smoothly and keeping excellent time since the RGM service last spring.

Included with the watch are the original boxes, the manuals, the spring bar tool and of course the bracelet and the extra strap as well as the several extra links for the bracelet (currently sized for about 7-inches). I will include the receipt from the RGM service last spring as well (should be under their service warranty until 4/1/20, although I'm not entirely sure if that is transferable or not).

Below, I am including some pictures of the actual watch that I just took the other day. It was really hard to photograph the condition of the watch but you'll have to trust me that it is definitely has some wear. If it had as brushed finish rather than bead blasted, it would be easier to clean-up some of the scratches, although I think it could be re-blasted, if someone felt so inclined to do so. (And I'm sure that if it wasn't a fully Tegimented watch it would look much worse than it does, so I think it has really held up well over the years.) The watch has never ben dropped or abused, just worn appreciatively on a near daily-basis for several years.

Anyway...My price includes payment via PayPal and standard shipping to a confirmed USA account and address ONLY (no offense to our international members, but I am really only looking for a USA-base sale). This combination would go for about $2200 if purchased new, so I think I am asking a pretty fair price, all things considered...but please feel free to make me a reasonable offer--you never know! (Low-ball offers will be politely ignored, however.) Sale will be final, and again, I will include a copy of the service receipt but cannot guarantee any warranty coverage.

Now, I haven't been on the forums much as of late, but I was a pretty actively posting member in the past including buying and selling number of watches and accessories on here as well with all good reviews. Plus, I have been on eBay for like 20 years or so with good ratings...so please, buy with confidence! If there are any questions, please feel free to message me and I will try to answer them as best as I can. Thanks for looking!

By the way, here is the link on Watchbuys for reference information only: https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/S...et-18p1545.htm

PHOTOS:

Name:  2G8A9906.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  2.06 MBName:  2G8A9908.JPG
Views: 30
Size:  2.11 MBName:  2G8A9910.JPG
Size:  1.85 MBName:  2G8A9912.JPG
Size:  1.83 MBName:  2G8A9916.JPG
Views: 31
Size:  2.08 MBName:  2G8A9922.JPG