FS: Vintage 1950 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic

Thread: FS: Vintage 1950 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic

FS: Vintage 1950 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic

Hi!

Iíve started a new job which doesnít really lend itself to wearing watches too often so itís time to thin out the collection a bit. Iíll be posting a number of watches so keep a lookout.

For sale only is my 1950 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic. This is a beauty of a watch and a great collector piece. Itís in great condition and runs strong. I love the dial on this watch and the font for the numerals. The hands are also cool and I love the red second hand. Comes on a high quality Hirsch leather strap. There are some scratches around the case consistent with the age of the watch. They could probably be buffed/polished out if you wanted. I personally like a watch that is 64 years old to have a little wear on it, but that might just be me.

Please take a look at the pictures which were taken yesterday. I tried to capture the quality and condition accurately. I apologize in advance since they were taken with a cellphone and Iím not the best photographer. I am happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability and can send other pictures/angles if you need.

Here are some links to some feedback I have received for other watches I have sold on this forum and I have bought plenty of watches on this forum also. I can also send screenshots of ebay watch sales and corresponding feedback if you like as well, so please buy with confidence.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/lar...er-876671.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/lar...er-886637.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/lar...er-963861.html

Iíd like to receive $250 net to me via PayPal. I will respond to all messages. Please no ridiculously low offers, I wonít respond to those. I will ship internationally, but please make sure to contact me first as shipping will be more expensive.

Thanks for checking it out and hopefully we can find this beauty a new home!

Name:  GP1 Small.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  251.6 KBName:  GP2 Small.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  263.6 KBName:  GP3 Small.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  263.8 KBName:  GP4 Small.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  265.3 KBName:  GP5 Small.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  223.2 KB

Re: FS: Vintage 1950 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic

A couple of interested people and close to a deal, but nothing official yet.

Close to a deal, but still available as of now

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Watch has been sold! Thanks!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thread Information