FS: Vintage Longines Ultra Chron Diver with Original Bracelet (great condition!)
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS: Vintage Longines Ultra Chron Diver with Original Bracelet (great condition!)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FS: Vintage Longines Ultra Chron Diver with Original Bracelet (great condition!)

Up for sale is a rare and beautiful watch in amazing condition.

This is the second example of these I've picked up, but it was an impulse buy and financially I shouldn't have done so. I saw the rare OEM bracelet and jumped on it.

The case is in great condition and doesn't appear to have ever been polished. The edges are crisp and the case itself shows very little wear for a watch from the 70's.

The bezel is also in great condition, unusually as you typically see damaged or cracked bezels on the Ultra Chrons.

The dial is a glossy deep black and has a three dimensional effect near the edges. Dial has some light cool spidering effect like vintage rolexes. The hands are classically styled with just a hint of sport in the red minute hand.

One of the most amazing parts of this watch is the movement, which is high beat at 36,000 bps (compared to 28,800 for most Swiss movements like ETA, Omega, Rolex, etc...)

Acrylic crystal is clean and clear, a couple hairlines that will come out with polywatch. Watch keeps time, but the service history is unknown. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get it serviced so you can preserve this beauty.

Comes with the OEM bracelet which fits comfortably on my 7.5" wrist. Sorry no extra links.

Bezel is super stiff but turns fine. I popped it off to see why it was so stiff and it looks like the click spring was replaced and just needs to be broken in.

Watch is 41mm x 37mm (without the crown)

I'm looking for $1,350 paypaled and shipped CONUS. I will ship worldwide at buyers expense. I do a lot of buying and selling on these forums and take it very seriously. I always work hard to make sure my buyers are happy.

Name:  DSC08502.jpg
Views: 1697
Size:  157.7 KBName:  DSC08510.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  164.4 KBName:  DSC08503.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  199.4 KBName:  DSC08511.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  158.1 KBName:  DSC08505.jpg
Views: 1617
Size:  183.0 KBName:  DSC08507.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  118.8 KBName:  DSC08506.jpg
Views: 1608
Size:  146.2 KB
    Last edited by 3pointross; December 5th, 2015 at 13:59.
    Aaron Garon and pqlmilty like this.
    I have a problem.

Seiko MM300 | IWC Aquatimer | JLC Navy Seals Alarm | JLC Deep Sea Chrono | Cartier Calibre Diver | JeanRichard Terrascope(s)

Re: FS: Vintage Longines Ultra Chron Diver with Original Bracelet (great condition!)

Ttt
    I have a problem.

Seiko MM300 | IWC Aquatimer | JLC Navy Seals Alarm | JLC Deep Sea Chrono | Cartier Calibre Diver | JeanRichard Terrascope(s)

Re: FS: Vintage Longines Ultra Chron Diver with Original Bracelet (great condition!)

Up
    I have a problem.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ttt
    I have a problem.

Reduced
    I have a problem.

Ttt
    I have a problem.

Up
    I have a problem.

Up up
    I have a problem.

Ttt
    I have a problem.

Reduced
    I have a problem.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information