Modern Vulcain Cricket Aviator Dual Time Alarm Watch on Stainless Bracelet.

For Sale is my very new Vulcain Cricket Aviator Dual Time. This watch is based on the classic in-house alarm movements that made Vulcain famous in the 1950's and 1960's. It's a very inexpensive way to own a very unique mechanical alarm watch. You can learn more about modern Vulcain watches at http://www.vulcain-watches.com/

Vulcain watches are not available retail in the US.

I overspent on another purchase, and something in the collection has to go.

This is a very cool alarm watch with a hand-wound movement. The stem winds the watch in one direction and the alarm in the other direction. The alarm makes a very neat sound and is loud enough to wake me from a deep sleep. There is an outside chapter ring you can set to a second time zone using the crown at 4 o’clock. The case measures 42mm not including the crowns.

I’m selling the watch with the factory stainless steel bracelet, factory rubber strap, additional signed factory strap deployant, and a brown Hirsch strap. Vulcain includes a very nice presentation box, outer box, and watch pillow. All are included. It's shown here on a Sirtoli brown alligator strap, which I could throw in for the right deal.

I purchased the watch five months ago, and have worn it a number times to be honest. It is in excellent shape, with no scratches or dings. I'd rate it well above 95%. I’ll sell well below the cost I paid and save you the detective work required to find one of these in the US for $2,750.