FS: WUS /f72 Two-Crown 2012 Project Watch + extra straps (incl. /f71 Nato)

Thread: FS: WUS /f72 Two-Crown 2012 Project Watch + extra straps (incl. /f71 Nato)

FS: WUS /f72 Two-Crown 2012 Project Watch + extra straps (incl. /f71 Nato)

$280 (US Dollars) Paypal and Shipping included for North America

Name:  P1010004.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  125.6 KB

This is the excellent Chinese Mechanical Watch subforum-designed internal bezel watch, which shipped from Thomas in Hong Kong in July of 2013. Limited edition numbered 31 out of 155. I am including a 22mm Nato strap made for the Affordables /f71 forum (never worn) and my hand-dyed IWM leather strap. My dying job isn't perfect underneath, but it's a unique shade of brown that I blended to compliment the dial, and the strap is very supple and soft. The watch also comes with the original hefty stainless steel bracelet with solid end links, never sized and still in its protective plastic; and the original unworn black leather strap with -W- logo buckle. I'll include the original wooden box and the extra dragon-etched winding rotor that came as a souvenir back-up. The watch has no obvious flaws nor scratches, basically in like-new condition. It runs and winds as it should. I wore it about 8 times in the last year, within a rotation of 40+ watches. I'm selling this in an ongoing attempt to keep my collection under four dozen, and although 42mm diameter is perfect for most people, my tastes veer toward smaller watches. Here are specs and photos:

Name:  P1010001.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  225.0 KB

Sea-Gull ST21 automatic movement, 25 jewel, similar to ETA 2824
    …hand-winds and hacks, date complication is present but not used.
    42mm diameter (without crowns), 12mm thick, 50mm lug-lug, 22mm lugs.
    Domed sapphire crystal, exhibition caseback
    Custom blue Watchuseek logo rotor visible through back.
    Internal timing bezel with minutes and 12 hour rings, with dedicated crown.
    Stainless steel unworn bracelet, solid end links, 22mm included.
    Black unworn leather strap, white stitch, WUS buckle, 22mm included.
    Spare /f71 NATO 22mm included.
    Hand-dyed brown leather strap, included.
    Spare dragon-etched rotor, included.

More information about the project here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...BeXU4dGc#gid=0

Name:  P1010002.JPG
Views: 345
Size:  190.9 KB

Name:  WUS2crown2.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  159.4 KB

Name:  WUS2crownLum1.JPG
Views: 352
Size:  81.1 KB

Name:  P1010005.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  203.7 KB

Name:  P1010006.JPG
Views: 344
Size:  179.3 KB

Name:  P1010007.JPG
Views: 340
Size:  209.8 KB

Name:  P1010009.JPG
Size:  203.0 KB

Name:  P1010010.JPG
Views: 339
Size:  181.6 KB

Name:  P1010011.JPG
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  P1010012.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  P1010013.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  124.2 KB

Name:  P1010016.JPG
Views: 338
Size:  133.9 KB

===
    To thin out my collection, I sometimes put a few affordable vintage and modern watches up to find a good home, nothing urgent. I'm not "saving for a grail" just trying to keep an oversized collection in check. I try to give full disclosure about known conditions. I don't make profit on my sales, so I prefer to ship only in north America, but I'm flexible if you are. Selling as-is. I promise I am describing full known condition (veering towards negatives for this reason, knowing and sharing our slightly obsessive WIS nature.) Price includes Paypal fees and shipping USA/Canada first class uninsured. (If you want special or overseas shipping we can discuss extra costs.) I frequently post on the Affordables forum and elsewhere. I have purchased and sold many watches here, with good feedback. Enjoy! - Robert
    ===
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

"Watches tie people to the celestial clockwork... but people have been encouraged by their clocks to ignore the daily and seasonal cycles and to pretend that there is nothing to contend with but metronome-paced linear time. We appear to have caged the sun inside a machine." Michael Young, The Metronomic Society, p. 204

Re: FS: WUS /f72 Two-Crown 2012 Project Watch + extra straps (incl. /f71 Nato)

On Hold Pending Funds

"Watches tie people to the celestial clockwork... but people have been encouraged by their clocks to ignore the daily and seasonal cycles and to pretend that there is nothing to contend with but metronome-paced linear time. We appear to have caged the sun inside a machine." Michael Young, The Metronomic Society, p. 204

Re: FS: WUS /f72 Two-Crown 2012 Project Watch + extra straps (incl. /f71 Nato)

The watch is now sold for full asking price - many thanks to WUS and to Roy.

Thread Information