FSO: Panerai (PAM) 392 Luminor Marina 1950 42mm “Sandwich Dial” – Full Kit w/Extras!

Thread: FSO: Panerai (PAM) 392 Luminor Marina 1950 42mm “Sandwich Dial” – Full Kit w/Extras!

FSO: Panerai (PAM) 392 Luminor Marina 1950 42mm “Sandwich Dial” – Full Kit w/Extras!

For sale only is my Panerai PAM 392 Luminor Marina 1950 42mmstainless steel S-Serial watch. This is the edition with the classic 1950sbrushed SS case with the classic black sandwich dial. This edition has theP.9000 automatic movement with the 72-hour Power Reserve. This Luminor Marina kitcomes with triple box set; cardboard, black outer box with sticker of the watchdetails, inner wooden Panerai box, instruction manual, strap changing tool, OEMscrewdriver, bezel protector, new catalogue history book, OEM Panerai blackleather strap with white stitch. In addition to that I just purchased an OEMrubber strap direct from Panerai ($170.00) that will be included.

I picked this up here on WUS in September but only wore it a few times. I wouldconservatively rate the condition 96%. Stainless steel polished bezel shows minorswirl marks but there are no dents, or deep scratches. The brushed steel case,crystal, and dial are flawless. Watch is very solid as you would expect and runs perfectly.

Asking $4,450 via PP with insured shipping included to the CONUS only. I’lltake 3% off the asking for Venmo or wire payments.

Send me a PM, call or text at (503) 318-1484 with any questions.

I have a ton of solid references and that the buyer have some as well so we can deal confidently.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FSO: Panerai (PAM) 392 Luminor Marina 1950 42mm “Sandwich Dial” – Full Kit w/Extras!

Bump....

Bump

Thread Information