SOLD SOLD SOLD
For sale is my Like New Condition NTH Scorpene Blue. The amazing NTH Subs case with a gorgeous sunray blue dial, solid bracelet with solid endlinks. I bought this brand new in August, wore it maybe 5 times, then bought an NTH Barracuda Blue and put this Scorpene back in the box to sell it -- where it has sat untouched for the last 4 months!
Condition: 98%. Everything is factory-fresh clean except the caseback, which has some swirlies (which leaves me scratching my head, no idea how those got there). On the wrist, this baby looks brand-spanking-new. The photos don't lie. The bracelet is basically unworn -- I sized it, and then I put the head on a NATO pretty much right away.
- 40mm x 11.5mm x 48mm L2L; 20mm lugs
- 140g with bracelet
- Double domed sapphire crystal with underside AR coating
- Miyota 9015 automatic movement (28,800 Hz) keeping accurate time
- Brushed case with polished details and solid caseback
- 120 click rotating bezel with PVD coated steel bezel insert
- 300M water resistance
- Original NTH Bracelet and Clasp
- Sized for 7" wrist, plus 5 full-size and 2 half-size links
SOLD $500 SOLD shipped free in the CONUS. International shipping: See below
No trades, don't ask. Low-ball offers will be ignored (so if I haven't responded to you, that's why [/COLOR]). Low ball offers include asking lower than my price AND for free international shipping - not happening at this price. This includes Canada.
- For US buyers, price includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking and insurance.
- International buyers including Canada: I pay the first $10 toward shipping (included in the price), you agree to pay the rest; contact me for a shipping quote. You are responsible for any customs duties charged by your country. I will not mark the customs form "gift." I will not ship free outside the US, including Canada.
- US buyers - Google Wallet (Preferred); Square's Cash app/cash.me (get $5 off if you're a first time user); Paypal acceptable (I pays fees).
- International Buyers - TransferWise or Google Wallet preferred; bank wire transfer also acceptable, no PayPal for international transactions.
I have bought or sold dozens of watches here on WUS, and have plenty of feedback in the feedback forum. Buy with confidence!
Thanks for looking!