Not getting any love, so she’s on the block.
Tissot Le Locle 2824-2 with the beautiful textured inner dial ring and Roman numeral hour markers. 39mm case, and weird 19mm lug width so I’m throwing all 3 watch bands in.
Case finish is overall good with the usual micro scratches around the polished bezel. No deep gashes or cuts; pen-tip nick and scratch on the non-crown side of case (see pictures)
- OEM black leather - pretty well worn
- Aftermarket brown leather - good shape
- Aftermarket Beads of Rice bracelet - made specifically for this watch (all links included, looks fantastic on this watch)
- OEM engraved Tissot butterfly deployment clasp, fits both leather bands
- Full kit - hang tag, box, unstamped warranty card
Watch is running flawlessly at ~2spd last I checked.
SOLD gets it; I’ll eat PP fees and shipping to you conus
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk