FSOT: Seiko Ananta "KATANA" Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 on Bracelet. Full Set.

Thread: FSOT: Seiko Ananta "KATANA" Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 on Bracelet. Full Set.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FSOT: Seiko Ananta "KATANA" Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 on Bracelet. Full Set.

Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph.
    The Katana.
    This remains 1 of my favorite watch over the past 10 years.
    Cal. 8R28 is buttery smooth to operate.

In very good condition overall but some slight wear on the edge of the bezel that is very unnoticeable.

It comes with boxes, spare links, tag and booklets.

Asking $2750.
    Price includes paypal fees and standard tracked air mail.
    Please add $100 for FedEX, DHL, or UPS.

Please find information and actual photos below.

Kindly note that watches and I are based in Singapore.
    I've shipped all over the world with no issues.

I prefer to deal with established members.
    But I've also dealt with new members or long time lurkers before.
    However, I will request for you to send first and I will only send out after I receive and check out the watch.

Crazy for Watches, Tomica Limited Vintage, AutoArt, Ignition Models, Mezco One:12, Mythic Legion, Macross, Cycling, Goro's, Chrome Hearts, Head-fi and My KIDS!

Re: FSOT: Seiko Ananta "KATANA" Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 on Bracelet. Full Set.

Available.
    Crazy for Watches, Tomica Limited Vintage, AutoArt, Ignition Models, Mezco One:12, Mythic Legion, Macross, Cycling, Goro's, Chrome Hearts, Head-fi and My KIDS!

Re: FSOT: Seiko Ananta "KATANA" Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 on Bracelet. Full Set.

Available

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Available

Available

Available

Available

Available

Available

Available

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast