FSOT: Tag Heuer Monza Chronograph Black Face ? Like New Condition **now on eBay**

Thread: FSOT: Tag Heuer Monza Chronograph Black Face ? Like New Condition **now on eBay**

FSOT: Tag Heuer Monza Chronograph Black Face – Like New Condition **now on eBay**

Price Reduced $1800 OVNO + Post
    Tag Heuer Monza Re-Edition CR2113-0 Chronograph Black Face – Like New Condition
    Serial Number VX9425
    Purchased new in 2007 from an authorised Tag Heuer dealer and worn on two occasions only. Watch is like new and in mint condition. There are no marks or scratches on the watch and the buckle/deployment strap still has the original clear plastic on it (see pictures). It has black face with black leather band. The leather band is unmarked apart from the markings where the deployment buckle pulls tight on the strap – apart from that the watch is like new! (Any marks in the pictures are fingerprints or fluff.)

This would probably be one of the last Monza's sold as I believe they stopped producing them in 2007!

I have the original round grey leather inner box (not pictured) which is a little worn on the outside and the inner and outer box in the pictures which are new. I cannot find the outer box or warranty card which, is expired.

The watch is a genuine Tag Heuer and in a genuine like new condition. It was checked by Tag Heuer Melbourne last week and didn’t require any adjustment as it has hardly been worn. I can provide the reference number for this inspection if you would like to check with the boutique and confirm its authenticity.

The watch is guaranteed an authentic Tag Heuer with original Tag Heuer leather band and Tag Heuer deployment buckle. Tag Heuer will authenticate a watch free of charge in Australia (and probably elsewhere).

I will only send to a confirmed PayPal address at buyer’s expense or can meet a buyer at the Tag Heuer boutique in Melbourne. The only reason I am selling the watch is to fund the purchase of an Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch that I have been after for the last 12 months. I ran the watch for 24 hours on my winder and it lost 2 seconds only - well within COSC parameters.

International buyers welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by read_star; February 19th, 2011 at 04:58.

Re: FSOT: Tag Heuer Monza Re-Edition CR2113-0 Chronograph Black Face – Like New Condition

Bump!!!
    - Open to genuine offers

Re: FSOT: Tag Heuer Monza Re-Edition CR2113-0 Chronograph Black Face – Like New Condition

Bump! Price reduced
    Some interest but still for sale....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That Friday feeling BUMP!

Start of the weekend bump!

Price reduction needs to go. $1800 Inc paypal fees

**now on eBay**

Just found my grail..... need funds so will entertain genuine offers!

...................... but not low ball offers!

Thread Information