My Monza is in near mint condition and keeping excellent time.
It is mounted on an OEM TAG Heuer Alligator strap and deployant.
Its approximately 37mm in diameter and features a black dial with running subseconds at 6 and a date feature at 4:30.
The black dial is marked with stick indicators and lume is present on the sticks as well as the hands.
I do not have boxes or papers, but obviously guaranteed authentic.
Some additional specs from the web:
- Manufacturer's Reference WR2110
- Gender: Men's
- Circa: 2000s
- Case Shape: Cushion
- Case Size: 37 mm diameter
- Case Thickness: 10 mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Dial Color: Black
- Dial Markers: Other Mixed
- Movement: Automatic
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Strap/Bracelet: Strap - Deployant
- Strap/Bracelet Material: Alligator/Crocodile
- Strap Color: Black
- Condition: Near Mint/Excellent
- Features: Date, Second Hand