Halios Seaforth II with Extras

Thread: Halios Seaforth II with Extras

Halios Seaforth II with Extras

Hello,
    Up for sale is my Halios Seaforth Gen II with the pastel blue dial, fixed bezel, and ginault bracelet! I'm the original owner and I've worn the watch maybe 20-30 times so it is in excellent shape, except for some slight scratches on the underside of the lugs from trying to get the springbars on with the bracelet. I am only getting rid of the watch because I feel as if though it is slightly too big for my wrists. The quality of watch at this price point is certainly unprecedented and it would be a missed opportunity if you wait too long!

Here's the full description of the watch!

Dial: a brilliant pastel blue that appears to have an eggshell type look in certain light. I like to think of it as a shade or two lighter than Tiffany blue. Date function at the 6 o'clock position.

Case: The case measures 40mm X 20mm, 48mm lug-to-lug with a 12mm thickness. The case is in absolutely wonderful condition as described earlier but there are a few marks on the underside of the lugs but these can't be seen when wearing the watch.

Bezel: fixed, non-rotating bezel.

Bracelet: comes with a $230 Ginault 94530G bracelet that fits the watch perfectly. This is the Rolls-Royce of bracelets for the Seaforth watches. The bracelet has a high quality glidelock mechanism similar to Rolex. There are some noticeable scuffs and slight scratches on the clasp but that is to be expected from wearing the watch. Those could easily be buffed out by a jeweler. I will also include all of the links that I took out in order to fit it to my wrist (6.5 in)

Accessories: I will include all of the original accessories that came with the watch from Halios which includes three straps (1 olive canvas, 1 black leather, 1 black rubber), the international warranty card, the Halios branded Nanuk case and I'll even throw in a used dark blue perlon strap if you'd like.

Timekeeping: The watch is keeping excellent time and the date function works as it should. I timed the watch yesterday and it was running -2 seconds in a 12 hour period. However, I will note that within a week of receiving the watch, it was running about 20 seconds fast. I quickly emailed Jason from Halios and he promptly had me send the watch to an authorized service center. Ever since then the watch has been ticking like a dream.

While I've only sold a strap here on WUS, I do have 100% seller rating on eBay so rest assured you can deal in confidence with me.

Price:$950 USD +3% for paypal fees(goods and services) but I'll cover the shipping costs. CONUS only please! ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Name:  IMG_2421.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  4.05 MB
    Name:  IMG_2436.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  3.24 MB
    Name:  IMG_2426.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  4.44 MB
    Name:  IMG_2427.JPG
Views: 130
Size:  4.01 MB