WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Jaeger LeCoultre Deep Sea Chronograph JLC Q2068570 w/ EXTRAS!

4K views 15 replies 1 participant last post by  American Jedi 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello watch aficionados!

I am offering a recently discontinued, and spectacular JLC Deep Sea Chronograph. This is probably the most beautiful, and well executed chronograph I have ever had the pleasure of owning. It truly gives the Speedmaster, and dare I say, the Daytona a run for their money.

Worth noting: I actually would prefer this to my Daytona since it also has a ceramic bezel (that rotates!) , But it is also much more legible, and easy to use. With pump pushers, as opposed to screw down. It also is somewhat of a GADA watch. Since it can be dressed up or down to go with any occasion; what's more, it's Rolex chronometer busting SIX position adjusted caliber 758 , and loom that blows the competition away.
Some refer to this watch as JLC's 116500ln ''Daytona killer❗''
Now I've owned both, I can see why.

As you may know, this discontinued piece is quickly becoming a classic as it to invokes memories of better times when JLC was producing more robust tool watches. Especially when contrasted with today's less masculine, and to some, "bland'' designs of late.

Things worth mentioning...
This has been my personal watch, and has been occasionally worn from time to time. It bears some light strap changing marks, (this is a true strap monster by the way that looks good on almost anything) and some light swirls, but nothing that would not clean up easily with some Cape Cod cloth. Should the new owner choose.
With a purchase date of 2017, This DSC will include full kit, and since I was so enamored with this watch, I purchased extra straps. So this watch will come with a beautiful brown racing strap, a green/grey canvas, and brand new never used JLC leather (still in plastic,w/ OEM pin buckle) and one extra black alligator strap. The overall condition is very good.

So just to recap the value of this piece.
I am including a classic recently discontinued DSC full kit 11k retail
Also 4 straps worth approximately 700+

Value priced for quick sale at only $7350 net.[emoji91]
Check Chrono24 this watch is quickly rising in value, and my watch is Value priced, below current market[emoji106]

Trade possibilities? Currently interested in trying...Rolex Explorer II 216570, Sea-Dweller, Submariner, Speedy Ultraman.

As always I will include Free shipping in the continental US. I can also ship worldwide for a small extra charge if needed.
Bank wire is preferred, I will except PayPal from some members with proven history on the forum, but buyer will pay PPL fees.

Check my Feedback❗I do not often sell my pieces but when I do I aim to please, and my transactions are very smooth. I have also been on eBay for years and have a 100% rating.
Feel free to message me with any questions.

Specs:

Model: Q2068570
Movement: JLC Calibre 758, six position adjusted automatic
Case Size: 42mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Bezel: Ceramic
Dial Color: Matte textured Black(looks like a black sand beach in the sun[emoji108])
Glass: domed crystal sapphire
Bezel: ceramic white gold loomed
Power reserve: 65

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.