JLC master Geographic- fresh service, box and papers $6000

Thread: JLC master Geographic- fresh service, box and papers $6000

For sale is a Jaeger-LeCoultre (JLC) master Geographic. I had bought this watch from a collector friend and alas I don’t wear it a lot to justify keeping it. Its a beautiful watch with a stunning dial and one amazing contraption.

This watch is the older 38mm version on the watch. Extremely nice and thin. The caseback as per the black version is Sapphire. I think the white version had a solid casebook. The watch functions as it should. The second timezone does not skip cities and works flawlessly. The date and the power reserve works perfectly. The watch maker has times the watch and passed it as per standards.

This watch has recently gone a full service. The movement was taken apart, cleaned and overhauled by a certified watchmaker. These watches are notorious for having issues if not serviced regularly and its actually funny since I have service records from both 2 services. Also have the original paper, warrantee sales card and the box that goes with it. The case was cleaned and a light polish was given to make the watch practically brand new! The were no scrapes before or after the service. The crystal is perfect.

The original JLC strap is in worn out state, (and its in the box). I have a real croc strap by TWB along with an JLC aftermarket deployment. The original strap and deployment is in the box and included in the sale. (Along with the cool curved end bars)

The watch is in Dallas TX. Face to face cash deals are welcome. Shipping and selling only in continental USA. Would prefer the transaction either by PayPal friends and family or wire transfer to BOFA accounts. $6700 keeping in mind that this is serviced and ready for duty for the next 10-12 years. If you have a reasonable offer in mind, please do try me. If you have a pretty low ball offer, er…… maybe if you have a high ball offer, consider the watch yours (after the payment) :D :D

Am not a dealer so pardon if I respond slowly. Email is the best and please note that I would like to have a phone call with the seller before we sell it. 2 reasons. To make sure this goes to a good home and avoid scams. If you are interested please send an email out to [email protected]. Selling this watch cause I don’t wear it, and I have my heart set on a Tudor chronograph which hopefully would be available soon. I have been collecting watches since 2006 and you can look me up as anjizkit on Instagram. I have good references in WUS references section and one in Rolex forum I believe.

Also, sorry for the fingerprint on the case back, the finger print is not included in the sale :D

Last edited by anjanshenoy; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:24.

Re: JLC master Geographic- fresh service, box and papers $6700

Sunday bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

buuuump