WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Massive Collection Sale Part 2 - H2O, Zelos, Steinhart, Zixen, Citizen, Orient

2K views 13 replies 1 participant last post by  phoenix844884 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi WUS

It's been a long and fun journey but I must get off the hoarding train now. I am putting up a major chunk of my collection up for grabs.

Few points to remember -
- Prices are rock bottom already but I'll listen to reasonable offers.
- What you see is what you get, if the picture shows a strap or box or accessories then it is included. If I find the box, that will be included.
- I baby my watches obsessively, any signs of use, scratches or blemishes are mentioned below individually.
- Prices include worldwide shipping.
- Payment via PayPal only.
- Multiple purchases get further discounts.
- Only Trade considered is if you want to buy out everything in exchange for a Tudor, Omega, Panerai, Breitling. Will gladly add money on top in that case, as per need.
- Tons of references available on Facebook groups and WUS.
- Keep in mind that I am going to end up with almost nothing. I am footing all international shipping costs ($30-50 depending on destination and package size) Plus all PayPal fees (Plus currency exchange charges Plus bank charges), hence my listed prices are well judged all things considered.
- PM me for more information, pictures, and discussion.
- Please read the descriptions, otherwise half my correspondence is spent explaining what is already mentioned here.

Citizen CA4324 Eco-Drive Chronograph - $200
Excellent condition, no scratches anywhere, comes with full set - box, papers, all links to stock bracelet.
Citizen CA-4234 003 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Orient Ray Raven II - $175
Excellent condition, no scratches on the case, crystal, or bezel, minor hairlines under the lugs from strap changes. Full set - box, papers, all links.
Orient Ray Raven II 005 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

H2O Orca Dress - $1200
Watch head is in excellent condition, only minor hairlines on the non-crown side, spotless crystal, caseback, and bezel. This one has the now discontinued 60 sec lumed SS insert which will not longer be produced as per Clemens Helberg. The bracelet links show some scratches here and there but that doesn't take anything away from the immensity of this watch. Full set - pelikan style waterproof case, stock bracelet with all links. EXTRAS - H2O white rubber strap, H2O white leather strap, H2O black leather strap with black stitching. All with massive chunky H2O buckles. Price on this one is firm. The best microbrand watch and dearly close to my heart, selling only because I put down a deposit on a Rolex Explorer II.
H2O Orca Dress 012 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Steinhart Apollon w/ custom bezel - $600
Excellent condition on the watch, minor hairlines around the lug screws from strap changes but the rest of the case, crystal, case back and bezels are spotless. The stock strap is heavily used but has a lot of life left. No outer white box, otherwise full set - inner box (slightly scuffed around the edges, strap, papers, SS bezel, DLC Bezel, and custom laser engraved bronze bezel. This is the only one of its kind in the world.
Steinhart Apollon 005 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Zelos Swordfish Cobalt Blue ETA 2892 - $600 - SOLD!
Almost mint condition, worn only once. Comes with Zelos wooden box with outer black sleeve, inner leather watch roll, watch, bracelet with all links, and warranty card. No extras here as they were kept by the previous owner.
Zelos Swordfish Cobalt Blue 004 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Zixen Nitrox II Vintage Ghost Bezel - $1200
Excellent condition, one or two faint hairlines near the lug screws from strap changes. Full set - inner and outer boxes, bracelet with all links, screwdriver, card. Price on this is firm. The rarest microbrand watch and dearly close to my heart, selling only because I put down a deposit on a Rolex Explorer II.
Zixen Nitrox II Vintage 011 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.