NOW SOLD: Singapore Sandoz sub and HK Sandoz sub

Thread: NOW SOLD: Singapore Sandoz sub and HK Sandoz sub

NOW SOLD: Singapore Sandoz sub and HK Sandoz sub

Watches are sold.

I am selling 2 Sandoz subs, I bought them a few years ago and have never worn. I bought them to mod and right after I bought them MKII stopped selling dials and handsets so they have been sitting in the drawer ever since.

One is the Singapore model and one is the Hong Kong model. Both have Swiss 2824-2 movements and come on a Zulu strap just as I received them. Both run and operate normally but service history is unknown. Reserve is good on both and both run a bit fast, he Singapore gains 22 seconds a day and the HK gains 20 seconds a day. Cosmetically both look really good except the Singapore is missing the lume pip on the bezel and the HK has some scratches on the back. Both have light scratches behind the lugs. The Singapore has a sapphire crystal; the HK I think is mineral glass (it is definitely not acrylic).

The Singapore sub is SOLD $135 CONUS shipping and Paypal fees included. The HK sub is SOLD $110 CONUS shipping and Paypal fees included, or $225 out the door if you want both.

If interested PM or email me: james.white25 _ AT _ sbcglobal.net (remove spaces and replace AT with @)

Singapore model

HK model

Last edited by Quartersawn; November 26th, 2012 at 04:16.

Re: NOW SOLD: Singapore Sandoz sub and HK Sandoz sub

Watches are sold. Thanks WUS and all who inquired.

Thread Information