Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

Thread: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

Asking $3,199 for Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch 50th Anniversary Limited Edition in excellent condition.

I bought this watch couple of years ago from Tourneau (listing price of $5,500) and wore it only for special occasions. Watch looks very sleek and elegant and is in excellent condition. The time is very accurate being a mechanical watch (winding movement). Some very minor scuffs on the case and strap. Chrystal is flawless.

Limited edition of 5957 was released to mark 50th anniversary since model was launched in 1957. Case diameter: 42mm. Stainless steel case and bracelet. Hesalite crystal. Black dial with subdials. Manual movement, Caliber Omega 1861, Rhodium-plated finish. With small seconds, chronograph and tachymeter functions. Water resistant to 50m. Comes as a complete set with box, instruction booklet and guarantee card. It is a variation on the standard ‘Moonwatch’, but with a gold printed patch on the dial. It shows the Seahorse – Speedmaster at 12 o’clock in gold and has the OMEGA logo and wording printed in red.
    This is a limited edition Omega Speedmaster Professional 50th Anniversary Moon Watch number 5XXX out of 5957. Case back inscription: "Limited Series 4917/5957. Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned space missions. The first and only watch worn on the moon."
    Watch is part of an extensive collection that is up for sale: the Omega, a Baume & Mercier, an IWC Pilot and a Tag Heuer 500M Diver – please check out my other listings.

The watch is as described. I apologize but no returns accepted and no international shipping. The watch is offered for sale in U.S. only and will be shipped insured within 2-3 business days after payment is received via paypal.

Contact me at [email protected]. I have already completed a transaction with a WUS member who can provide reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by fidellio2003; May 20th, 2013 at 07:16.

Re: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

Watch is still available.

With the watch I'll include Buzz Aldrin's autographed book that was signed at the Space and Air Museum in DC for the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

With the watch I'll include Buzz Aldrin's autographed book that was signed at the Space and Air Museum in DC for the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

I'm reducing the price to $2,999 and with the watch I'll include Buzz Aldrin's autographed book that was signed at the Space and Air Museum in DC for the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Watch is still available and asking price is $2,999. Thanks.

Thread Information