2012 PATEK PHILIPPE 5140G-001
2012 Patek Philippe Ref. 5140G-001 very fine & rare white gold self-winding perpetual calendar with phases of the moon, 24hr & leap year indicators. Offered complete with stamped & dated Certificate of Origin, original presentation case, spare solid case back & stylus. In unworn, unpolished factory condition.
* Movement No. 564XXXX
* Case No. 458XXXX
* Ref. 5140G-001
* Sold on 2nd December 2012
* Original Patek Philippe presentation case
* Stamped & dated Certificate of Origin
* Numbered additional 18k white gold case back & setting stylus (sealed within plastic sleeve)
* All booklets within wallet
* 18k white gold Patek Philippe folding buckle
* Patek Philippe automatic winding box remains unopened with the outer card travel case
* Price: USD $69,000
Case. Two-piece, factory polished, inset calendar adjusted to the band, concave bezel, snap-on case back with central sapphire crystal, white gold quick-release spring bars.
Dial. Silvered with applied white gold baton indexes, outer dot minute divisions, subsidiary dials for the days of the month combined with leap year and days of the week combined with 24hrs, aperture for phases of the moon with outer date.. White gold dauphine hands.
Movement. Cal. 240/114, rhodium-plated, fausses cotes decoration, 27 jewels, straight-line lever escapement, Gyromax balance adjusted to heat, cold, isochronism and 5 positions, shock absorber, self-compensating freesprung flat balance spring, 22K gold micro-rotor.
Diameter 38 mm, thickness 9 mm.