Sinn 103 A SA on leather strap has white sub-dials, display back, and a German date wheel. It is about one year old, purchased from US AD in September, 2006. It is in mint condition, having been worn only a hand full of times. The original strap is nearly new condition. The watch is currently out of stock from the US AD. (AD Price $1,680) It keeps excellent time, and is a wonderful, good looking chrono. It just doesn't get a lot of wrist time. (You know how it is.) I just have too many black-dialed pilots style watches, and I have to thin it out. Original box and papers and Sinn CD. Please email for more information. Pictures will be available shortly. PayPal accepted without fees. $ 1,425 including shipping CONUS.

Hacher Stratos on leather strap 12-Hour bezel, display back, and a German date wheel. Number 38/50. It is about two and a half years old purchased from German AD in March, 2005. It is in near mint condition, with gray matte finish and has been worn infrequently. (Picture of Statos below.) The original strap is in excellent condition. This particular version of the Hacher Stratos with the 12-Hour bezel is no longer being made. (Current price for the Stratos is 790 Euro/$1,125.) It keeps excellent time, and is a wonderful, good looking chrono. It is an excellent alternative for a someone who wants a different kind of pilot 's chrono. Like the Sinn 103 above, it just doesn't get a lot of wrist time. (You know how it is.) I just have too many black-dialed pilots style watches, and I have to thin it out. Original box and papers. Please email for more information. PayPal accepted without fees.
$ 740 including shipping CONUS. Picture of actual watch attached.

Special price possible for both watches. Additional new straps also available.

[email protected]