Prometheus Zenobia Blue Dial Date Version E modded hour/minute hand= $525

Thread: Prometheus Zenobia Blue Dial Date Version E modded hour/minute hand= $525

Prometheus Zenobia Blue Dial Date Version E modded hour/minute hand= $525

Selling this blue dial Zenobia with a date. I had a pro swap the hands to these in order for me have better visibility as I found the original ones to feeble/weak and not the extended length I prefer. I do like the way the plongeur orange minute looks now and the baton white hour hand.

I rarely use this one in my rotation. It is sold out on the Prometheus website but a few online retailers do have them.

$525 all in for the buyer. I pay for expedited USPS shipping, insurance, and my own PayPal fees. Comes sized for 7.15 inches. I have all the extra links, the original hour/minute hand and the package as I received earlier in 2019.

Has the Swiss ETA 2824 engine movement and an excellent ratchet diver's clasp. 43mm x 49mm lug to lug.

Only selling in the USA and no trades unless you have a raven venture or a Seiko SLA021/023.

https://www.prometheuswatch.com/stor...n-E-p131958835

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Imbiton; November 17th, 2019 at 23:14.
    Benarus Sea Snake Crepas Cayman H2O Orcas/Kalmar/Tiburon RL Oceanfarer3 Seiko Mods SKX007, SRP773 Raven Venture & Endeavour Zenton B43 Zoretto Jotas

Re: Prometheus Zenobia Blue Dial Date Version E modded hour/minute hand= $525

bumpie
    Benarus Sea Snake Crepas Cayman H2O Orcas/Kalmar/Tiburon RL Oceanfarer3 Seiko Mods SKX007, SRP773 Raven Venture & Endeavour Zenton B43 Zoretto Jotas

bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump and now at $500

now at $475 and bump

bump

$450 and bump

Sold. Thank you.

Thread Information