Rare Seiko Mickey Mouse "Mickey & Co." Lumibrite Quartz Chronograph Watch -$200 or best offer
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rare Seiko Mickey Mouse "Mickey & Co." Lumibrite Quartz Chronograph Watch -$200 or best offer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rare Seiko Mickey Mouse "Mickey & Co." Lumibrite Quartz Chronograph Watch -$200 or best offer

I've seen this rare, beautiful Seiko Quartz Chronograph sell for over $600 on multiple sites. However, I am trying to sell this rare collector's Disney watch quickly. I am willing to offer it for cheaper. The watch has been worn only 5 times. From 2 feet away, you can't see any scratches at all. As shown in the picture, there are barely any scratches, and the watch looks brand new. The sexy black leather is also looks brand new. On the back of the watch, there are a few very small scratches, but they are hardly noticeable. I got the watch as a gift, but am willing to sell it at a discount. If you don't trust me, I am willing to Skype with anyone to show the watch. I am from California, and prefer to ship within the U.S., but am willing to ship anywhere if the price is right. Just message me if you are interested.

The model is Seiko SDW664. The Case diameter is 38.00. The band material is Lizard Leather. Analog Quartz watch.

Last edited by ChipotleKing; March 14th, 2012 at 09:05.
    experimentjon likes this.

Re: Rare Seiko Mickey Mouse "Mickey & Co." Lumibrite Quartz Chronograph Watch -$200 or best offer

just uploaded a new pic

Re: Rare Seiko Mickey Mouse "Mickey & Co." Lumibrite Quartz Chronograph Watch -$200 or best offer

bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumppppp. willing to accept 150. please private message me or reply here i guess.

sup everyone

bump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information