Rare Universal Geneve Unisonic Sub

Thread: Rare Universal Geneve Unisonic Sub

Rare Universal Geneve Unisonic Sub

Was going to be a keeper, but haven;t really got the funds to restore the watch properly and i personally cannot live with the obvious signs of wear.

Large SS 44mm x 50mm x 15mm case with lots of wabi.

Bi-directional 120 click bezel in pretty decent condition, and on its original UG bracelet with extension and flip-lock clasp, made by G.Freres.
    Screwdown signed crown and powered by a Cal 52 tuning fork movement ( accutron C.218 ), this has recently been serviced and keeps good time.

The crystal has some nasty marks and the dial has some damage to the edges, not horrendous but obvious upon close inspection.

This is though, a very scarce peice and would make an excellent addition to anyones collection especially if you like the age and wear on a watch, or of course for somebody prepared to do a sympathetic restoration

Price £350 ono. UK delivery included. International at cost. Bank transfer, cheque/draft in GBP...or Paypal at 4%.

Re: Rare Universal Geneve Unisonic Sub

I Live in the USA an my father had one like this i was wondering if you would take 250.00 usd?

Thread Information