REDUCED: Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Limited Edition of 50 Unworn

Thread: REDUCED: Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Limited Edition of 50 Unworn

REDUCED: Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Limited Edition of 50 Unworn

Up for sale is a brand new unworn Zenith Defy 21 El Primero in titanium with a unique dial. This watch is not available for sale individually and only comes as a part of the El Primero 50th Anniversary Box Set. But I am selling this watch and the Chronomaster 2.0. This is a numbered limited edition of 50. The watch comes unworn still in plastic with hang tag, booklet, warranty card stamped/dated by AD. More pictures and info available upon request.

Asking $8,850 or reasonable offer, shipped/insured in USA. Retail price on receipt shows $21,480. Lots of references here. PM or email [email protected] for more info.

The third part of this unprecedented trilogy features the ultra-modern incarnation of the legendary El Primero: the Defy El Primero 21. Inside its imposing 44 mm titanium case beats a revolutionary mechanical movement, which, oscillating at a frequency of 360,000 vibrations per hour (50 Hz) which amounts to ten times more than its predecessor, has taken watchmaking into the world of 1/100th of a second timing. Here, for the first time, its skeleton dial features three solid counters in the original colours.

I also have the Chronomaster 2.0 from this box set available for sale. If you are interested in the complete box set including the steel A386 Revival, please contact me.

For more info:
    https://elprimero50.zenith-watches.c...iversaryboxset

Name:  IMG_0396.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  2.36 MB
    Name:  IMG_0397.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  695.0 KB

Re: REDUCED: Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Limited Edition of 50 Unworn

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information