For Sale: Halios Laguna II (Sunray Grey) SOLD

Thread: For Sale: Halios Laguna II (Sunray Grey) SOLD

For Sale: Halios Laguna II (Sunray Grey) SOLD

Name:  halios_laguna-dialclose-01.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  192.6 KB

Halios Laguna II Grey Dial
    SOLD
    I absolutely know I'm going to regret this, but up for grabs is the stunning Halios Laguna II with grey sunray dial. It is a victim of wrist time, or lack thereof. Beautiful watch with a great multi-faceted case design that wears very comfortably despite its significant presence – wraps around like a Seiko Sumo.

The dial has superb depth from the inner bezel down to the stepped chapter ring with highly polished markers (and logo) sitting proud. I chose the grey as it was a different presentation than standard black and had zero regrets. The light blue markers on the chapter ring add a nice splash of color and complement the grey perfectly.

Mechanically the watch is beyond reproach. Crowns are substantial and easy to turn, the 4 o'clock crown for time setting is screwdown and seats/releases smoothly. The 2 o'clock (non-screwdown) crown is well-damped for positive operation of the inner bezel. The Miyota Caliber 9015 under the hood is unremarkable but runs reliably which is exactly what you want for this type of watch.

CONDITION
    The condition of this watch is excellent. Only upon close inspection of the case can you see a couple of slight scratches on the edge at 9 o'clock, with a couple of slight hairlines on the side. There are the usual (albeit small) marks on the inner lug corners from strap changes. I baby my watches and this one has seen little wrist time to boot.

The attached photos show marks on the bracelet that developed from the edges of the endlinks. They are not as pronounced in real life, here more a function of the top-down lighting and an unavoidable consequence of the link design. I haven't worn this watch that often, and when I did was most likely on a NATO strap.

PACKAGE
    Comes complete with original Halios waterproof travel case, ownership card, and Halios leather strap + ADDING A SECOND HALIOS STRAP (brown and olive).

SPECS
    Case diameter (not including crowns) — 43mm
    Case thickness — 12mm
    Case Lug to Lug — 49mm
    Case lug width — 22mm
    Crystal: Sapphire with internal AR coating
    Movement: Miyota Caliber 9015
    Water Resistance: 300M

TERMS
    1. No trades (don't be offended when PM's go unanswered)
    2. Payment via PayPal only
    3. Will share shipping costs with buyer
    4. Prefer buyers with history/references here on the forum
    5. See No. 1

Price is USD$699 with items and terms per above.

Any questions please send via PM.

ALSO SELLING:

1) Straton Speciale Valjoux 7750 (matte black DLC)
    2) Straton Syncro 44mm Seiko NE88 (panda dial)

Name:  Halios-01.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  179.6 KB

Name:  Halios-02.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  185.7 KB

Name:  Halios-03.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  157.6 KB

Name:  Halios-04.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  143.9 KB