Hello Fellow Members:
For sale I have my Omega Speedmaster Racing, reference 318.104.22.168.04.001 in the hard to find panda dial configuration. The specifications of this watch model can be found on the Omega website at OMEGA Watches: Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph 40.mm - Steel on steel - 322.214.171.124.04.001.
This is a catch and release as I purchased it not too long ago, but have decided to let it go. Some details of the watch are as follows:
Brand and Model: Omega Speedmaster Racing Series
Body: Stainless steel
Bracelet: Omega 1565/976 stainless steel band, 19 MM width size, currently size to 7 1/4 inches wrist, 3 extra links (2 full, 1 half) as shown. This bracelet is the latest version with screwed links instead of the old pin arrangement. It comes with both, half size links as well as 2 position adjustment at clasp for the ultimate sizing capability.
Body Diameter: 40 MM
Movement: Caliber 3330, Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement. Free sprung-balance equipped with Si14 silicon balance spring. Officially certified chronometer. Power reserve of 52 hours
Case thickness: 15 mm
Case Back: Stainless steel, factory sealed (red dot visible as shown on pictures)
Included with watch: Omega 1565/976 19 MM width genuine SS band (with 2 full, 1 half extra links), hang tag, manual, cards (pictogram & warranty) with matching serial numbers, inner red Omega box, outer white Omega box. Watch warranty card is AD stamped, sold on August 2014, so warranted until August 2018 through Omega.
-Watch head and steel bracelet is in excellent conditions as shown (excuse the dust particles). Absolutely no marks on sapphire crystal.
- Serial number covered on pictures; present (and match) on watch body, hang tag and warranty card.
I'm including 2 like new Hirsch 19mm leather bands: ($100 value)
1- Blue Modena
2- Black Duke
Price / Terms / Shipment / Feedback:
- Priced to move at $2650 (OBRO) net, shipped anywhere in the USA.
- No trades please.
- Listed price is fair for this hard to find current model, MSRP is about $4k. Not desperate to sell / will not sell if right deal won't come in. Serious offers only, low balls will be politely ignored.
- Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation. No international shipment.
- Price listed is net; Paypal at buyers extra cost (3%). No fee if paid by wire transfer.
- I have many buying / selling / trading references here in WUS so feel free to check them out:
- I may be reach through PM, but the easiest way to contact me by texting (787-248-6267).
Thanks for looking!
Here are a few pictures of the watch: