Reposting this very unusual watch with more pictures and details. Here are the details:
The Prospex Land Master SBCN003 is a climber’s watch. With functions like atmospheric measurement and barometer, this watch puts a lot of tools on the wrist of a seasoned mountain guy. Made of titanium and sapphire glass, it’s about as Japanese as a watch gets.
* Caliber No 7K32
* Titanium case and bracelet
* Sapphire crystal
* LumiBrite Needles and Dial
* Precision : ±15 second per month
* Water resistant up to 10 atmospheres
* Battery life Approximately 2 years
* Weight 109 g
* Thickness 13.1 mm
* Screw back case
* During double locking stopping
* 24 hour hands (dual time display function)
* Alarm function
* Dual time display function
* Atmospheric pressure measurement function (500~ 150 hPa 1hPa unit)
* Barometric display function
* Lowest atmospheric pressure memory function
Watch was just fully serviced by Seiko USA, including a new battery. Bracelet is sized for my 7“ wrist with a couple of micro adjustments left, as you can see. No extra links. It is also killer on a leather strap. Boxes as shown.
The watch is rather tough to come by. I have not seen another one listed here in my memory.
Fairly priced at $850 via PayPal, CONUS. I will be somewhat open to international shipping to established members with solid feedback and at an agreed-upon cost.
Excellent feedback here over the years, both sides.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk