Seiko skxa53 black bullet, slight mods, brand new parts, w/ Crafter Blue strap, stunning

Thread: Seiko skxa53 black bullet, slight mods, brand new parts, w/ Crafter Blue strap, stunning

Seiko skxa53 black bullet, slight mods, brand new parts, w/ Crafter Blue strap, stunning

Guys, the first of a few to be listed. I paid $425 for this black bullet late last year (head only). At the same time I purchased brand new - a flat sapphire crystal, a Dr Seiko stain bezel, and a Crafter Blue skx strap with red underside.
    I sent the watch and 2 new parts to Duarte. He installed the sapphire, new bezel, replaced all the original seals and pressure tested it. I installed the strap on its return to me, wore it around the house for an hour or so then put it away. I've decided to clear out a few that aren't worn and this is the first. The case has a few swirls and a ding or 2 (see pics, 7 lug) but the watch functions flawlessly with no known issues, plus it's been pressure tested and given a once over by a very well respected Seiko mod guy in Duarte. I received it back from Duarte in December 2019, so it's just been put together. The strap has nothing to say that it's ever been used, essentially it's brand new apart from the hours wear, and it's been stored unclasped so there's no wear on the clasp, tang or the keeper. Original crystal and bezel are included in the sale and pictured below. I'm in to this for over $600 (watch, parts, strap, Duarte fees) but of course I expect to lose money when I sell it, so I'm listing it for $525 obro inclusive of PP fees and US shipping. US sales only, PP only, NO trades. You're getting a hard to find skx with brand new parts, a pressure test etc in great condition. Look how strong the red is on the chapter ring, lume is usual Seiko quality, and the watch looks so much better with the new sapphire installed. I'm a long time member with somewhere around 150 deals on WUS now. My pictures are never the best but my descriptions are always thorough and honest. I set the time, day, date on the watch and name tag my sales pics for complete transparency. The watch will ship from Florida as I'm a long time legal resident of the US. I reserve the right to choose the buyer and how I'm paid (due to some posters with low post counts 'messing around' on previous sales of mine)

Last edited by Londonboy; 1 Week Ago at 18:03.
    Rolex Sea Dweller 116600 (BNIB Feb 2015)
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Omega Planet Ocean 8500 42 mm (BNIB June 2018)
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded
    Seiko skx a53 modded - currently for sale on WUS only
    Some G's + Suunto Core all black

Re: Seiko skxa53 black bullet, slight mods, brand new parts, w/ Crafter Blue strap, stunning

To the top
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded

Re: Seiko skxa53 black bullet, slight mods, brand new parts, w/ Crafter Blue strap, stunning

To the top
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Weekend bump
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded

Forgot all about this, bump. Reasonable offers will be considered, any other offers will be ignored
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded

As above. Completely forgot about this, open to reasonable offers.
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded

Can't edit the OP now, first $485 offer takes it. As is, watch and strap, + parts pictured only, no box etc
    Omega Seamaster 2254
    Seiko sbdx 017 MM 300
    Seiko skx 171 modded