SINN x THE RAKE x REVOLUTION 155 BUNDESWEHR DARK STAR.LIMITED EDITION OF 150.FULL SET. SOLD***

Thread: SINN x THE RAKE x REVOLUTION 155 BUNDESWEHR DARK STAR.LIMITED EDITION OF 150.FULL SET. SOLD***

SINN x THE RAKE x REVOLUTION 155 BUNDESWEHR DARK STAR.LIMITED EDITION OF 150.FULL SET. SOLD***

***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Sinn x The Rake & Revolution 155 Bundeswehr “Dark Star”.

From the sold out, limited edition of only 150 pieces. I am the first owner and purchased the watch in August 2019. The watch has a vintage feel with cream coloured Superluminova and a very subtle fade to the rotating bezel so that in strong direct light, it looks slightly purple/grey. Featured at six o’clock on the dial is a very subtle black star in the position where the “3H” marking appeared on the military watches.

Full details of the watch can be found here:

https://www.revolution.watch/introdu...ehr-dark-star/

Specifications:

Diameter: 43mm
    Lug width: 20mm
    Case material: bead blasted stainless steel
    Movement: Sellita SW510
    Crystal: acrylic
    Water resistance: 100m

Condition:

The watch is in excellent condition, fully functional and keeping very good time. The only marks I can see are some very small strap changing marks on the reverse of one of the lugs (the bottom left lug in the caseback photo below). All 4 straps have never been worn.

The set is complete and includes:

- The watch.
    - 4 unworn straps: a sand coloured Sinn NATO, a grey NATO, an olive NATO and the black leather Sinn bund strap with Sinn signed buckle.
    - The outer cardboard Sinn box.
    - The inner Sinn presentation case.
    - A Revolution suede watch pouch.
    - A strap changing tool and a spare set of spring bars.
    - All paperwork: the instruction booklet and the completed Sinn warranty card inside the card booklet.

I'm based in the UK and have bought, sold and traded through WUS many times before. Please see my feedback thread here:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/fe...14-945892.html

I'm looking for:

£2650 ncluding Paypal fees and insured shipping.

Overseas buyers must have plenty of solid feedback. I insure my watches using Parcelpro so can ship internationally without any problems.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

Last edited by TH14; 3 Hours Ago at 14:59.

Re: SINN x THE RAKE x REVOLUTION 155 BUNDESWEHR DARK STAR.LIMITED EDITION OF 150.FULL SET.UK / EU BA

Bump...

Re: SINN x THE RAKE x REVOLUTION 155 BUNDESWEHR DARK STAR.LIMITED EDITION OF 150.FULL SET.UK / EU BA

Price reduced...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump...

Bump...

Bump...

SOLD
    Last edited by TH14; 3 Hours Ago at 15:00.

Thread Information