SISU Watch - Box, Papers, etc.

Thread: SISU Watch - Box, Papers, etc.

SISU Watch - Box, Papers, etc.

Hello all,
    I recently received this SISU from a family member who owned it for a couple of years (apparently received from Travis Pastrana as a gift, but I have no way to verify this but have no reason to suspect heíd lie about it as he and Travis are friends via Nitro Circus). Itís a massive watch at well over 50mm and is very heavy and bulky. Itís not something I would ever wear but I know thereís a following for these so figured maybe I could pass it on to someone that might give it a good home.

Overall condition is fair. Definitely shows some wear in the way of scuffs and scratches and what not. Nothing too significant and nothing that should affect normal function of the watch. It does need a new battery but I canít get the back open with the tools I have so thatíll be on you to figure out.

Sale includes the watch, box and cards. It displays nicely in the ďammo canĒ box and I had intended to make this a desk clock but just canít justify keeping it.

Not sure where to start on an asking price so how about $400 or best offer? Let me know if Iím way off base here.

Best
    Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by heymatthew; September 2nd, 2019 at 22:52.
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day and the first said, "Windy, isn't it?" The second replied, "I thought it was Thursday!" And the third said, "Me too! To heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Re: SISU Watch - Box, Papers, etc.

Open to offers...

Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day and the first said, "Windy, isn't it?" The second replied, "I thought it was Thursday!" And the third said, "Me too! To heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Bump. Make me an offer!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump...

Bump. Had a couple offers on this a while back and they fell through. Trying this again!

Thread Information