SOLD** - Mido Ocean Star Captain V Blue OEM bracelet

Thread: SOLD** - Mido Ocean Star Captain V Blue OEM bracelet

SOLD** - Mido Ocean Star Captain V Blue OEM bracelet

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Hello WUS, up for sale only is my Blue Mido Oceanstar Captain V, ref: M028.430.11.041.00. I am the original owner, having purchased it Jan 2017 from Jomashop. The condition is used with mostly light signs of wear throughout, most significantly are several mars on the bezel, they are noticeable in the right light but have not scratched any of the bezel color away (see pics). Another issue is the screw down crown, it is small and hard to grasp, and is can be difficult to catch the thread, when you do, it only screws down about 1 full turn.
    The rest of the watch looks great, with only some minor desk diving marks on the bracelet and clasp, the bracelet has never been removed so the underside of the lugs are clean, the bracelet is sized for my 7.5" wrist and comes with 2 extra half links and 1 full link, it also features a ratcheting clasp. The sapphire crystal is flawless and the Powermatic 80 movement keeps great time at +3spd over a 3 days span last week, power reserve is as advertised!
    Watch comes in original double box, with booklet, hangtag, warranty card and spare links.

Specifications

• 316L stainless steel case and bracelet (solid end links)
    • 42.5mm width | 11.75mm thickness | 48.5mm lug-to-lug | 22mm lug width |
    • Powermatic 80 caliber @21600 BPM, 80hr PR
    • Sapphire crystal

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  114.9 KB
    Name:  03.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  116.7 KB
    Name:  01.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  112.7 KB
    Name:  04.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  90.0 KB
    Name:  05.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  70.0 KB
    Name:  06.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  72.3 KB
    Name:  07.jpg
Size:  109.7 KB
    Name:  08.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  96.9 KB
    Name:  09.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  150.7 KB

Bezel marks:
    Name:  10.jpg
Size:  103.3 KB
    Name:  11.jpg
Size:  97.6 KB

Considering the issues I have mentioned I am asking what I think is a fair price of $250 CONUS shipped with payment via Paypal from members with verified addresses, I cover PP fees and USPS priority shipping. I may ship elsewhere at my discretion to established WUS members in good standing and they will pay the extra cost including tracking (additional $30 to most locations), I will not fudge on the customs forms, so please take that into account. I have had dozens of great transactions on WUS as both buyer and seller, my feedback is easily searchable in the feedback forum. I also have stellar feedback from 20 years on ebay under the same user name. Thanks.
    Last edited by iceman66; 5 Days Ago at 03:43. Reason: SOLD

Re: FS Only - Mido Ocean Star Captain V Blue OEM bracelet

SOLD! Thanks WUS and buyer

Thread Information